If your shares are eligible for receiving dividend, the dividend will be transferred directly into your bank account or securities trading account within one or two working days depending on your request.
No. CB Securities cannot pay interest for your cash balance in Securities account.
You can withdrawal cash:
- Via telephone call by providing below information
( Name, NRC No., Trading Account No., Bank Account No. )
- Through email by below process
- Download withdrawal slip from this link.
- Fill in the form and sign.
- Send it back to our email address by pdf or by image. Email – email@example.com
- We will call the number you provided at the time of account opening to confirm.
CB Securities sends monthly account statement to customers at the end of every month.
Settlement takes place three days after the order executed date (T+3 days).
( Note: Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays are not taking into account.)
You can request for cancellation/modification of your orders prior to order execution or in case of partial execution. Such requests should be made:
- Via phone call
- Via CB Trader Mobile Application
However you cannot make cancellation after the order has been executed.
- After your order is executed, you will receive “Trade Confirmation Letter”.
- You will receive “Combined Contract Note” not later than 5PM in the same day of trade execution.
- Every unexecuted order will continue through another matching time in the same day and will be expired after the market is closed. You can resend your orders after expired.
|Less than 1,000,000 Kyats||1.0% of Trading Amount|
|Between 1,000,001 - 10,000,000 Kyats||0.7% of Trading Amount|
|Between 10,000,001 - 100,000,000 Kyats||0.5% of Trading Amount|
|More than 100,000,000 Kyats||0.4% of Trading Amount|
Buy Orders have to pay additional 0.1% for Stamp Duty.
You can place trading orders:
- via CB Trader Mobile Application or web platform
- via phone call
- in person at CB Securities Head Office
- At CB Bank Branches
- Via CB Mobile Banking Application
- Via CB Pay Application
There is no charges or fees to open an account and no minimum deposit is required. There is no annual fee either.
However, in order to trade, you need to have sufficient cash in the account to cover the stock prices and the commission fees. Buy orders will also incur Government stamp duty of 0.1%.
You will receive the welcome email from us in which it states:
- 9-Digit ID code, and
- Password to log in
For Myanmar Citizen and Myanmar Companies,
For “Individual Trading Account”,
- Copy of household registration
- CB Bank Account details
- Email address
For “Joint Trading Account”
- NRC for both applicants
- Copies of household registration for both applicants
- CB Bank Joint Account details
- Email address
For “Corporate Account” (Local)
- Copy of company’s registration
- Up to date company extract from DICA
- BOD resolution to open securities trading account and authorizing person(s) to operate the account
- NRC (authorized person)
- CB Bank Corporate account details
- Company’s email address
Please visit CB Securities head office or the nearest CB Bank branch.
Market Data on 25th June 2021
|Total Volume (shares)||1,761|
|Total Value (MMK)||8 mil|
|Market Cap. (MMK)||710,128 mil|
Market Overview on 25th June 2021
|Stock Name||Base Price||10 AM Matching Price||10:30 AM Matching Price||11 AM Matching Price||11:30 AM Matching Price||12 PM Matching Price||12:30 PM Matching Price||1 PM Matching Price||Change From||Change From Base Price||Volume Traded at Matching Time||Total Volume Traded||Market Cap(Million)|