Notice of 32nd Annual General Meeting - 11th July 2023, Yangon Stock Exchange.
Management Discussion and Analysis - 12th July 2023, Yangon Stock Exchange.
Management Discussion and Analysis - 20th July 2023, Yangon Stock Exchange.
Management Discussion and Analysis - 24th July 2023, Yangon Stock Exchange.
Notice of Proposed Dividend for Financial Year 2022-2023, Record Date and Ex-Dividend Date - 26th July 2023, Yangon Stock Exchange.
Resolutions passed at the 5th Annual General Meeting held on 26th July 2023 - 27th July 2023, Yangon Stock Exchange.
Annual Report (FY2021-2022 & FY2022-2023) - 3rd August 2023, Yangon Stock Exchange.
Resolutions passed at the 7th Annual General Meeting held on 4th August 2023 - 7th August 2023, Yangon Stock Exchange.
Resolutions passed and Materials presented at the 32nd Annual General Meeting held on 11th August 2023 - 11th August 2023, Yangon Stock Exchange
Notice of Dividend Payment Date to Shareholders - 25th August 2023, Yangon Stock Exchange.
If your shares are eligible for receiving dividend, the dividend will be transferred directly into your bank account or securities trading account within one or two working days depending on your request.
No. CB Securities cannot pay interest for your cash balance in Securities account.
You can withdrawal cash:
- Via telephone call by providing below information
( Name, NRC No., Trading Account No., Bank Account No. )
- Through email by below process
- Download withdrawal slip from this link.
- Fill in the form and sign.
- Send it back to our email address by pdf or by image. Email – email@example.com
- We will call the number you provided at the time of account opening to confirm.
CB Securities sends monthly account statement to customers at the end of every month.
Settlement takes place three days after the order executed date (T+3 days).
( Note: Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays are not taking into account.)
You can request for cancellation/modification of your orders prior to order execution or in case of partial execution. Such requests should be made:
- Via phone call
- Via CB Trader Mobile Application
However you cannot make cancellation after the order has been executed.
- After your order is executed, you will receive “Trade Confirmation Letter”.
- You will receive “Combined Contract Note” not later than 5PM in the same day of trade execution.
- Every unexecuted order will continue through another matching time in the same day and will be expired after the market is closed. You can resend your orders after expired.
|Less than 1,000,000 Kyats||1.0% of Trading Amount|
|Between 1,000,001 - 10,000,000 Kyats||0.7% of Trading Amount|
|Between 10,000,001 - 100,000,000 Kyats||0.5% of Trading Amount|
|More than 100,000,000 Kyats||0.4% of Trading Amount|
Buy Orders have to pay additional 0.1% for Stamp Duty.
You can place trading orders:
- via CB Trader Mobile Application or web platform
- via phone call
- in person at CB Securities Head Office
- At CB Bank Branches
- Via CB Mobile Banking Application
- Via CB Pay Application
There is no charges or fees to open an account and no minimum deposit is required. There is no annual fee either.
However, in order to trade, you need to have sufficient cash in the account to cover the stock prices and the commission fees. Buy orders will also incur Government stamp duty of 0.1%.
You will receive the welcome email from us in which it states:
- 9-Digit ID code, and
- Password to log in
For Myanmar Citizen and Myanmar Companies,
For “Individual Trading Account”,
- Copy of household registration
- CB Bank Account details
- Email address
For “Joint Trading Account”
- NRC for both applicants
- Copies of household registration for both applicants
- CB Bank Joint Account details
- Email address
For “Corporate Account” (Local)
- Copy of company’s registration
- Up to date company extract from DICA
- BOD resolution to open securities trading account and authorizing person(s) to operate the account
- NRC (authorized person)
- CB Bank Corporate account details
- Company’s email address
Please visit CB Securities head office or the nearest CB Bank branch.
Market Data on 26th September 2023
|Total Volume (shares)||1,341|
|Total Value (MMK)||7 mil|
|Market Cap. (MMK)||711,575 mil|
Market Overview on 26th September 2023
(*Beta) Click the stock name to check the company candlestick chart.
|Stock Name||Base Price||10 AM Matching Price||10:30 AM Matching Price||11 AM Matching Price||11:30 AM Matching Price||12 PM Matching Price||12:30 PM Matching Price||1 PM Matching Price||Change From||Change From Base Price||Volume Traded at Matching Time||Total Volume Traded||Market Cap(Million)|